House for Auction
Waterfront Living Peaceful & Private
Property ID 2026838Perfectly positioned on the Tallebudgera Creek & directly across from the lush Schuster Park, this well-presented home is sprawled across a single level & boasts a solid brick & tile foundation. Consisting of 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a secure double lockup garage, you can now enjoy low maintenance living at its finest.
The picturesque outlook is the focal point of the open plan design, capturing stunning water views from the kitchen, living, covered alfresco dining & master bedroom. The multiple living areas makes entertaining friends & family easy due to the impressive space on offer.
Location alone will have you wanting to move right in, being situated close to trendy cafes/restaurants, shops, public transport, local schools and of course some of the best beaches on the Gold Coast.
**Auction In-Rooms 6pm on Thursday 31st January
- Solar panelling
- Solar hot water
- Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite, ceiling fan & water views
- Zoned Daikin ducted air conditioning - 10kw cooling 12.5kw heating
- Double lockup with storage cupboard
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Westinghouse oven & stovetop
- Simpson rangehood
- Dishlex dishwasher
- Security screens
- Linen cupboard
- Covered alfresco dining overlooking water
- Side access
- Concrete Jetty
- Pacific pontoon/pier
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Lush manicured gardens
- Across from Schuster Park providing privacy
- 2.1km to Nineteenth Avenue Shops
- 3.2km to The Pines Shopping Centre
- 3.8km to Beach
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.